We don’t just offer great food and shopping. We offer a casual and fun experience. Forever Primitives beleives in great food, affordable gifts, and warm atmospheres; we carry that belief into everything we do.
Thanks for stopping by,
Craig, Mandy & Landon Burnett
Welcome to Forever Primitives
We can’t thank you enough for stopping in today. Since 2017 we started this adventure and working towards creating a retail and luncheonette that offers affordable gifts, great food and a warm atmosphere. We were excited to get the opportunity to purchase and renovate this old building and open our new business right here in downtown Bowling Green. It’s a great feeling knowing that we are helping to preserve some of the town’s history.
On Friday, June 14th, 2019 we opened our doors to customers for the first time. Since that day we have expanded our dining area, added wines, spirits, home decor, candies, started offering breakfast on Saturdays, hosted happy hours and so much more.
We started the business not to make a huge profit, but instead it was a way for us to help enhance the Bowling Green community while being our own bosses and doing what we enjoy; entertaining friends and family in a casual and fun atmosphere. We hope you will come back to visit soon, we have new things happening at our store all the time! We appreciate you supporting our family’s dream.
Craig, Mandy and Landon Burnett
Check out our blog for what’s happening…
- Weekly Specials Menu: Feb. 1-4Subject to change- call or check our facebook page for any updates! Tuesday February 1st:Sandwiches and Chef Salads with Sweet Treats.Wednesday February 2nd:Beef Enchilada Casserole with Side Salad and Lemon Cake CookiesThursday February 3rd:Sandwiches, Chef Salads and Sweet TreatFriday February 4th:French Onion Soup,1/2 Hot Roast Beef and Swiss Sandwich and Reese’s no Bake Peanut ButterContinue reading “Weekly Specials Menu: Feb. 1-4”
- Make Your Valentine Reservations Today!Reserve your spot for our Valentines Dinner on February 14th. Limited Seating and Reservations required. Call us at (573) 213-5100 to make your reservations! Forever Primitives Valentine’s Dinner for Two: $75.00. Start the night with a bottle of wine and chocolate covered strawberries. Dinner includes 8oz. smoked bone-in pork chop, smashed garlic red-skin potatoes, baconContinue reading “Make Your Valentine Reservations Today!”
- Saturday June 5th SPECIALS!Breakfast SPECIAL 7am to 10:30am $7.99-stack of 3 pancakes, side of bacon, side of sausage, and scrambled eggs! Lunch SPECIAL 11am to 1pm Any sandwich/wrap meal only $10-meals include chips, pickle, and sweet treat ! All Day SPECIAL-Buy any 2 LARGE bottles of Small Batch Wines and receive a small bottle FREE!!!
- Closed 5/29/21 & Menu UpdateEffective Tuesday May 25th, Beverages will NOT be included in the price of your meal. If you would like a beverage it will be an additional charge. BUT our beverages are some of the cheapest around! Soda, Fresh Brewed Tea, and Lemonade are only $1!! Thanks for your understanding! We will be CLOSED Saturday MayContinue reading “Closed 5/29/21 & Menu Update”
- Weekly Specials Menu: May 25-28Subject to change- call or check our facebook page for any updates! Tuesday May 25th -Roast Beef & Cheddar Pinwheels-Pasta Salad-Chips & Pickle-Chocolate Chip Cookies Wednesday May 26th -Beef Skewers -Potato Salad-Coleslaw-Apple Crips- Thursday May 27th -Chicken Broccoli Alfredo-Italian Salad-Asiago Dinner Roll-Brownie Friday May 28th -Loaded Hot Dogs-Macaroni Salad-Deviled Eggs-Chips & Pickle-Eclair SATURDAY MAY 29thContinue reading “Weekly Specials Menu: May 25-28”
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR ALL OUR SPECIALS AND EVENTS!
“My husband and I came to visit our friend Lori Ulrich she recommended Forever Primitives and we went to have lunch with her there and it was Christmas week. It was a homey – down to earth experience and the food and service was absolutely awesome. I loved it that dessert was part of the meal and the friendly people were incredible. We intend to make it a regular stop when we are in Bowling Green. I absolutely loved the decor– Great PLACE!!!”– Sherry Englert
Discover all we have to offer
We not only offer great food, but also a unique shopping experience, an event space, candies, wine and spirits, happy hours, catering… and more to come!
Wine & Spirits
Sold by the bottle. Check store for current pricing and any new additions!
Small Batch Winery
Wentzville, MO – “We are a family-owned and operated micro-winery established in 2010 in Wentzville, MO. True to our name, we make our wines in small batches allowing us to be involved in every step from the fermentation, to the bottling and labeling of the finished wine. Small Batch Winery specializes in easy to drink wines that we affectionately nicknamed “Patio Pounders”. They are perfect for that evening or Sunday afternoon relaxing on the patio.“
Dry Red Wine from Valpollicella grapes. This ruby red wine has fruit flavors of ripe red berries and currents which create a delicate bouquet and rich texture for this smooth off dry wine.
Dry White Wine, a seamless blend of Gewurztraminer and Reisling wines. Creating a delicate rich wine for an easy drink with family and friends.
This off dry ruby red wine presents succulent flavors of fresh ripe black cherries balanced by a subtle touch of tannins.
Mary Kathryn Cranberry
The crisp taste of cranberries is harmoniously blended with the fruity, velvety richness of a sweet plum red wine. The perfect holiday refresher.
Semi-sweet blush wine with the rich flavors of fresh raspberries. This low acid wine balances with flavors of light red berries.
Earthy richness of a fresh sweet pomegranate blend with the slight spiciness and flavors of ripe dark berries for a smooth flavor.
Ally’s Green Apple
Flavored with a pleasant initial tartness, followed by subtle flavors of tropical fruit and a slight spice balance this wine for a delicious juice finish.
Semi-sweet White flavored with natural banana and pineapple. Acidic pineapple, butteryness of banana and tropical floral notes combine for a smooth tropical taste.
Colorful taste of juicy blackberries and ripe currents round out this truly flavorful semi-sweet wine.
The luscious scent of ripe peaches explodes from this exceptionally crisp semi-sweet wine.
Higby, MO – “At Woodsmen Distilling, quality and care go into everything we do. This includes distilling our own spirits right here at our distillery in Missouri. We start with our own wine, made from Missouri grapes, and distill it with different flavors to produce unique spirits to be enjoyed on their own or in a mixed drink!“
This wine is sweet on the pallet. Pairs well with any meal.
Royal Red Port
This is a delicious blended sweet red wine and brandy.
Frosted Pleasure Dessert Wine
Crafted from the concentrate of frozen grapes. This allows for the sweetest part of the grape to be extracted.
Shop our Unique Gifts
One of a kind items can be found in our store, we are constantly bringing in new things so come visit often!
We offer many of our menu items and so much more to be able to cater for your event. Contact us today to learn more!
Book Our Event Space
To book your event, call us at (573) 213-5100.
Best of Bowling Green Award Winning
Check out our Best of Bowling Green Awards! We are so thankful for the members of the community that have voted for us since we opened in 2019!
FOREVER PRIMITIVES AND LUNCHEONETTE
We can’t wait to see you! Be sure to check out our amazing neighbors within walking distance while your downtown!
Tues – Sat. : 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sun – Mon : Closed
Tues – Fri : 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sat : 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sun – Mon : Closed
214 West Church Street
Bowling Green, MO 63334
Proud Member of the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce since 2020.